Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

I will my @TAB 

Shoulders  are sore and a head ache

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Yes and Scottish speaking mystery  @TAB 

hope you can get some relief @Shaz51 

Hi mate🖐 @Flying_Hams 

Ouchy ouchy Mum @Shaz51 . Please be careful!

Hi @Flying_Hams ! What did you get up to today?

I had a day of internet outages...didn't get any work done. Maybe it was for the better.

At least it's back on now. However, I've realised all my posts from this morning did not go through....oh well. Better luck next time!

Have a good night everyone!

Ok my shaz @Shaz51
Thinking of you my awesome friend

How goes it @Former-Member @BPDSurvivor

Internet has a mind of its own doesn't it @BPDSurvivor

@Flying_Hams Hey Hamza, have a good night.

You too @Meowmy
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance