Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Somethingā€™s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

@Meowmy you always have kind things to say. Thank you so much my friend:)

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Hope dinner was good @Shaz51

Oh @MDT  the pasta thing is just gross... but they may have MI 

I'm sorry you're feeling undervalued  that's awful 

XOXO ANGELS333 

Yeah no idea @Angels333

I am just about to wash up after dinner.

How are you tonight ?

I'm tired @MDT .   And I'm seeing my psychiatrist tomorrow and I need to be brave and mention the psychosis stuff that's been going on.   I really want some answers.

Just do it Hams at work here @MDT

Hams doesn't work @TAB
Work hams... lol

yeah fair enough @Angels333

I hope the appt is good though and you can speak openly about what's been going on for you

@Shaz51 That sounds yummy šŸ˜ xx

Hey everyone!

Have a great day!

BPDSurvivor

@MDT @Schitzo @TAB @Angels333 @Shaz51 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance