Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Hey @Flying_Hams my birthday on Friday - 52 - and share some of what you and @Former-Member are feeling.

My thoughts on what I'm doing/not doing with my life fluctuate, but lately external pressures are crashing in on me and I find myself frustrated with my vulnerability and thinking I've reached this age and same old ****

I love that you have some passion in you Hams, some ideas.

Dizzyizzy we're still standing, even if not quite where we want to be.

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Indeed @frog
It is what it is like I always say

I am just thinking about what to do and where to go.

I guess the stars aligned for me at the start of the year by getting a job that was steady. Now I'm here still and around me things fall.

It's funny how life can work out in some aspects. Then in others it falls away.

27 is a milestone i guess.

Thanks for your support @frog

Done

@Judi9877 @Shaz51 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy  @Appleblossom @frog @eth @Angels333 @Owlunar @Former-Member
@Ant7 @Molliex @Jacques @Former-Member @Maggie @NatureLover @Eve7 @DJMasters @BPDSurvivor @oceangirl

Today I did more than required again at work. A bit like yesterday.

I also smelled spring in the air today as well

Also and as well is doubling up ? @Flying_Hams the Chronicle sub editor informs me

hugs my @Flying_Hams Heart

@TAB E Cat
Indeed.

@Flying_Hams   Smelled Spring in the air. That has to be a feel good moment.

Rest up tonight, it sounds like you had a busy day. 💚

Snazzy Shazzy @Shaz51
🙂

Thanks @Maggie
Yeah it was nice at lunch time to smell the air.
I'm outside arm cooking BBQ dinner. Smells nice.
I had a headaches before but it's gone now
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance