Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Hope you are okay @Meowmy

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

@Flying_Hams  Hey Hams 😄 sorry I missed you. Hope everything is okish my friend. Love peaxxx

@Flying_Hams 👋🏻👋🏻💙💙💙

101376082_3183955991625881_739739178215931904_n.jpg

@Flying_Hams Hi how are you doing today 😊

Not bad thanks @Ant7
Just got some coffee and bread.
How are you?

Hey @Flying_Hams 

I haven't been around for medical reasons and it's time to get up but I just wanted to say "Hi "

Dec🦉😷

All good @Owlunar
Nice to see you this morning 🙂
Take care of yourself:)

hey @Flying_Hams how are you today

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance