Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

ha ha @Flying_Hams  

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

What are you doing today @TAB

not much @Flying_Hams  have drs appt not sure whether  should go or not as scratchy throat and cough still same as last week when got tested 

its a pain cos was supposed to get BP taken but dont want to start coughing when there theyll think am an idiot

okay its phone appt now Cat Happy @Flying_Hams  what are you up to today?

The gospel @Flying_Hams Smiley LOL

just cleaning up the study @TAB yeah doctors can be like this..

Hey @frog

Hello my @Flying_Hams  xx 

Hey Hams @Flying_Hams 

Hi shaz and tabs @TAB @Shaz51

How are you tonight my friends?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance