Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I just can't.

Think about the event you are going to @The-red-centaur - it is obviously something you are looking forward to so concentrate on that. Is it on tomorrow or Saturday night?

Hi @The-red-centaur .....

What’s happening for you there ?

@Zoe7 it's all day Saturday.

@Faith-and-Hope Idk I'm just scared and confused. I don't understand anything and I want to run/hide

wow and all day event - that is going to be huge for you @The-red-centaur.

What is it that you don't understand tonight buddy?

@Zoe7 life, reality, my day, my appointment, my disorder, Idk everything. I feel lost. I'm crying. I don't know if anything is real.

That is a lot to have on your shoulders @The-red-centaur - no wonder you feel overwhelmed. The appointment this morning was not what you expected so that would be affecting you too. Feeling lost is such a horrible place to be - been there many times and it sucks. Do you have any plans for tomorrow? ...is your outfit all ready to go for Saturday?

My best mate is picking me up about 1 tomorrow to take me home so I can work on my outfit, I've planned it but I want to know what it looks like and if it still fits lol. Then I'm staying the night at my best mates to head to the festival.

Oh that is exciting @The-red-centaur I hope it still fits lol - I wish I could see it - it sounds amazing - the whole event sounds amazing - I'll have to check out the news on Saturday to see what they report about it  Smiley Tongue

That sounds really cool @The-red-centaur ..... ❣️

Try to stay focused on that.

When we stress out we tend to “stockpile” our worries .....

”.... and there’s this, and there’s this, and there’s this ..... “ and we pull all the :pile_of_poo: we can find down on ourselves .....

Just stop and enjoy the steampunk event in the immediate future, and try to pace all the other worries out so they can be looked at one and a time, and in little do-able bits.

@Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope
The festival was fun. Saw some amazing outfits. And it didn't stress me out as much as I thought it would.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance