Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t go to work

Omg what the hell I was gone for like 4 hours chill people
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @ArraDreaming @tyme 

Sorry about that

I think @Owlunar reply was from another message.

I hope you had a good few hours away.

Is your day going alright?

Whatever I’m not really in the mood right now
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @ArraDreaming 

It sounds like today has been draining and a late night last night.

That does affect our moods

I hope you have a nice dinner with the kids and relax.

Time for you to recharge.

It has been nice chatting to you

So when else am I meant to post them?? @Owlunar what do you actually want me to do

Evetyones bugging me including my own family

And also the fact that I can’t swear here

I'm only trying to help @ArraDreaming 

However - I read some of your posts about gardening - and that's really interesting - I am going there now to read some more at my computer - where it is easier to read because the screen on my phone is a bit small.

That was really good writing - thanks

Owlunar

@Owlunar @Former-Member

I know you are trying to help, and I’m sorry for getting angry or rude and defensive. i really do appreciate it that you have tried to help me and also recognise that I’m not in the best place when I post sometkmes
Honestly I do appreciate it
I’m sorry I don’t show it
I don’t mean to push you away I don’t want to do that
💚

Thanks for that @ArraDreaming 

I do understand - I have had anxiety attacks myself - I had one this week when I saw the different dentist for dental surgery - I have a phobia and it's totally unreasonable to sweat and shake during a dental consultation but it happened. I am having the surgery done under a general anaesthetic with a different surgeon.

So I get it - and I looking for what you wrote about gardening and can't find it easily though I will keep looking. My daughter worked in horticulture for all her working life - she has had to retired because of spinal injuries - she loved it though and she has a wonderful garden.

I have a small courtyard - and a brown elbow - but I love my little garden and have a gardener come in and work on it every few weeks - I also have a large pencil pine in my front garden and this year I have some Christmas lights to put on it - I am looking forward to that as other people on the block have Christmas lights too. It's great to share the love.

Thanks again Jay - I am looking forward to finding what you posted about gardens - what I did read was really interesting

Owlunar

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance