Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: How I am going

did conference @Former-Member
was interesting

hey @Shaz51
shaz the awesome and cool

Hey my awesome @Flying_Hams 😀👋

Am off to bed now , see you tomorrow 

Hey @Former-Member  @Flying_Hams 

I have to agree with you both 100% about Facebook - so toxic 😬 

I got rid of it a few years ago and all the stress about people I don't know and likes and writing comments and oh my goodness there are waaaay too many social negotiations to even attempt 😳

my life is simpler without fb.

And hi and bye @Shaz51  🙂

Hi @Shaz51  and others, 

I am well. Last night I watched home and away hahaha and went to bed shortly after. Had a bad thunderstorm here. But I woke up earlier this morning awake at 6:06am and its a beautiful sunny day here!

Hope you have a great day. 

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @Former-Member 

Sorry to hear that you are feeling ignored. For myself, sometimes I feel ignored but then I recognise many people are just doing living their lives and I'm worried more about them than myself (silly I know) but I try as much as possible to just see it as they're busy and I'm getting on with it and I find that the friends who actually are my friends check in now and again. Glad to hear you have a good support system at home and yes I agree when you work and get out in the community more, friends will come and I don't doubt you have friends on these forums who are supporting you. I find Facebook toxic a lot of the time especially while we have had the COVID things happening a lot of debate, and fear which only adds to the negativity. You always have a choice to be on Facebook or not, to be friends with certain people on Facebook or not. I have removed people and then felt I have overreacted because I think they never reach out, but I am the same I never reach out earlier hahaha. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

That's nice @Flying_Hams hope you're well I'm doing a Cert and after over 10 years working I'm switching careers or that's the plan atm. Some 3-4 years was part time though so there's that but maybe full-time work and study till I figure it all out

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeah I did the stupid thing of posting "I'm finally getting help for my mental health" post don't advise on doing that lol. Hope you're well @ArtistZ  

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ah well, I deleted the convo I was having with the friends I think I made a rash decision yesterday which I'm regretting today, though if they're friends they'll understand just gotta care less @pinklollipop15 I hope you're well and trudging on with life, have a good one

Yeah @Former-Member
Just doing some of my analyst role atm. Its unpaid but good experience and a good distraction from my own world of problems
I think productive things as distractions from problems is quite good.

Hi @Former-Member  thankyou.. trudging along I certainly am!

I am well and am having a good one 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance