Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Kitten
Senior Contributor

Hope

I have just had a big cry. I feel really sad. I am siting our the front of my house in my car. No one has noticed I am gone.
But I am not going to give up hope. I am not going to let this sadness get on top of me. I am not going to let others words hurt me.
I don’t know if I will succeed but I am going to walk back in with my head held high. I am not going to listen to negative comments. If the people I love want to say things that really hurt I am going to walk away cause if they love me why do they say them....
I am going to try... cause I am worthy and so are you reading this. I am not giving up on myself as I am strong and so are you.
6 REPLIES 6
Queenie
Community Elder

Re: Hope

Hey @Kitten, I just wanted to applaud your post. Even though you've had a cry and feeling bad, I can definitely feel the hope in your words. I hope you will succeed in keeping your head held high, I really do because you deserve it. Thank you for instilling hope in the dark times, I think many members could really use your words of hope.

Be kind with yourself and go gently.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Great inspiring post @Kitten - keep going 👍

Good on you @Kitten. Never give up! Always at least try to find a positive, no matter how small it may be. You’re definitely on the right track!

Kitten
Senior Contributor

Thanks everyone.

I really hope that even one person got an uplift from this. Today hasn’t been the best. My heart is racing my chest feels heavy. I feel slightly defeated. BUT tomorrow brings another day. I will face then... I will be ok.... I will try to not let my emotions take over me...

Kitten
Senior Contributor

Good try but it hasn’t worked. Been arguing with my partner all day. Twice he has said he is leaving me. I don’t know what to think or do. Anything I say to him I am always wrong. He won’t acknowledge that sometimes he is wrong. I feel so lost.... I don’t want to loose him but he doesn’t understand me.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance