Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Having a hard time

Hope you feel better soon @Fluttershy1 . Do you think the psych ward admission was beneficial in terms of meds etc? 

@Judi9877 , I love your analogy of MH and having a broken down car. Totally makes sense!

BPDSurvivor

@Fluttershy1 

Take care and rest up.

Sending you hugs 🤗 

stay strong 

Trying @jem80 

@Fluttershy1 , soo glad you are here my friend xxx 

Have missed you,  sitting with you my friend xxx 

My mosaic is nearly complete @Fluttershy1
I will show you when its completed 🙂

Take care of yourself and good to see you

@Fluttershy1  Hi sweetheart wishing you kind and gentle thoughts and hoping that you get better soon. Keep us posted. Love always. peaxxxHeart

I missed you lately @Fluttershy1 

I am truly sorry you have been so ill - and obviously still have problems - I can only hope things improve

But I am glad you are safe - being in hospital is never fun - however - sometimes it is necessary

All the best

Dec

@Candydipper1 

I am well and have been keeping busy. I have been going to the gym and have lost weight

It takes great strength in finding one's self. Take recovery day by day and step by step.

Appendicitis or ruptured ovarian cyst sounds quite serious, I hope things get better for you.

It's good to hear that you are safe

Good evening @jem80 @Owlunar @greenpea @MDT @Shaz51 @Anastasia @Snowie @Judi9877 @Former-Member @TideisTurning @outlander @Eve7 @Lee82 @Former-Member @NatureLover @Clawde @BPDSurvivor @Zoe7 @Emelia8 and others I've missed.

Today has been a hard day, things haven't gone well at all. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry. I've got family issues going on aswell as being unwell again. 
My head is just going crazy, I feel extremely unsettled. 

im safe 

Do you need to go back to hospital @Fluttershy1 ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance