Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Bow
Senior Contributor

Feeling so spent

I’m so tired tonight. Physically. Mentally. Emotional. I’ve spent the last 2 weeks packing and moving house. My body hurts so bad. I hurt my back a week ago, but have had no choice but to soldier on. I’m a single mum with a 5 yr old, I live with my aging parents, with my step dad terminally ill, so is no help. My brother use to live with us, but has chosen to go his own way now and has done nothing to help us move. I’m so over it.

and the new place, it’s such a mess, can’t find anything, and it makes me feel so out of control- can’t stand the mess and clutter. 

Everyone is moody and on edge and I’m just over it.

I’ve had enough. 

Just needing to vent, feeling alone. 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Feeling so spent

There is someone outside my window. Someone watching. I heard the creak of the broken floorboards on the verandah. I dont know what he wants ...but it cannot be good. The someone on my verandah is not a figment of my wild imagination but someone who means me harm. He is watching. Watching before he strikes. Thank god for my son2. He is 7 foot and is my protection against the someone at the window.

Hi @Bow 

It must be so frustrating for you. Moving house, hurting your back, you ill step dad, having no help while in pain and stressed. It must be so hard for you.  Moving is a really stressful time for many people. It looks like it is extra stressful because of the other things that are going on in your situation. Not being able to find things in a new cluttered house is just the icing on the cake for your stress, isn't it? Well, we are here to support you. Things are hard for you right now, and I know you have the strength to get through it, because you are here reaching out for help.  

Hi @greenpea 

That sounds extremely frightening! I hope you are ok and safe. I am glad your son is there to help you. If someone is at your window please call the police. You have the right to safety and privacy in your home. 

@Aniela  Hey Aniela and thank you for your calming and caring words. Yes as I sit here I am feeling uneasy but having my Sane friends here supporting me does make me feel alot better. Love peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance