Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: Falling

Hey all, 

Just wanted to check in, as it sounds like there's been some tough times expressed here. 

@Eden1919 - hope your day has improved. You said you were feeling weird/not right. Did you find some ways to manage the stress or soothe these feelings? If you feel like you need a bit of extra help, please feel free to get in touch with us here by tagging @Former-Member, or if you feel it could be helpful please don't hesitate to reach out to the SANE Help Centre (1800 187 263) or any other service such as Lifeline (13 11 14). Sometimes just talking through these feelings can make a world of difference.

@Former-Member I just wanted to see how your appointment went, especially as you said it may have been triggering for you. I hope it was manageable and that you're taking it easy this afternoon. Let us know if you're in need of any extra support too. 

Smiley Happy

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Jynx 

It was beyond difficult and I have not coped well since. Emotions are all over the place and just want to give up on this whole moving forward gig. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Snowie , it was just horrible and messed up. I can't believe how hard it was. 

I hope you're day has been good 💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Eden1919 , just checking in to see how you are doing tonight. 💖

Hey @Former-Member , they are super hard. My thoughts and love goes out to you tonight 💖💓

@Eden1919hope you are travelling ok 💜

@Jynx @Former-Member @Snowie  sorry for the late reply I am just struggling a bit with everything and idk it is hard to explain. Sorry about your appointment @Former-Member . 

I am just feeling really weird like before I ended up in hospital things were really chaotic like I hadn’t spelt and I wasn’t eating or drinking and I was hearing things a lot and sometimes I was seeing things and I thought everyone was actually like a demon  kind of creature and I was really scared and panicked and I couldn’t even speak properly and everything was just really scary and like I am trying to ignore it all and I am sleeping a little and trying to at least drink but the eating is still hard but I feel like I am one small thing away from being back there and the hospital didn’t help it just made me more scared and instead of being focused on the fact that I thought everyone was not humans it just made me focused on the fact that those non humans want to harm me and I have to hide from them and stay quite and do what they want so that they don’t harm me. And now I feel so trapped because I am still having a lot of the thoughts from before except now I just feel like I am not allowed to share them and that I have to put in even more effort to look normal just to avoid those maybe people maybe not people, people from making things even worse/more difficult for me. I am trying really hard but I still feel really off and I don’t know what to do long term everything is just a huge mess and no one around me understands or is even really trying to. If I say something that isn’t what they think they don’t try and understand they just think oh I am not normal and we need to make me normal even if that isn’t possible. I can tolerate not being normal but sometimes I just need some support/help to manage and I feel like everyone is so focused on me being how they want they are not helping me to do what I need to get through. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Ohh sweets, You really are having a rough time right now. Though I can’t help you I am here to listen and chat whenever you want.

Sending you love and hugs @Eden1919  💖

Sorry its so rough at the moment @Eden1919 

You are showing great strength hun

Love and Hugs, Snowie 💓💖

@Former-Memberlove and hugs to you too 💜

@Snowie @Former-Member  Thanks again, I am trying hard it keep distracted but i still feel really weird and idk everything is just so difficult I can’t even explain it. 

You don't need to explain it @Eden1919 , just know that we are here for you.

It's good that you are trying to keep distracted even though it is difficult.

What have you been trying?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance