Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

eclipse
Contributor

Falling apart..

I'm really struggling today with self love, which is bizarre because there's so much I love , yet I hate myself. I just feel worthless and as if nothing ever good will happen to me because I'm nothing and I don't deserve it. 

I'm trying so hard, taking my medications and seeing my psychologist. But today I just can't see the light at the end... 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Falling apart..

hi @eclipse
im sorry things are so hard for you. i understand not being able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. for me when this happens, its important that i focus on self care and keeping myself safe.

you deserve the good things and you are worthy of these, its hard to see when your not in a very good headspace though

Hi @eclipse , hope your feeling a bit better today.  Your definitely not worthless.

Take care

Thank you @Gazza75. I feel better today after a good sleep. Things are going to be okay.
Hope you're having a good Monday so far.

Thank you @outlander that is good advice. I feel a bit better today after a good sleep. Hope your Monday is going well so far. I

Hi Eclipse, I'm having a pretty good Monday so far. 

There is a thread here https://saneforums.org/t5/Our-stories/Self-love-and-Self-Hatred/m-p/702279#M127382 that might help you a little bit.  It's only been going a short while, but, has a fair bit of activity in it. I hope the link works, if you search for Self love and self hatred it should show up.

A good sleep can do wonders 🙂

Take care xoxox 🙂

how are you going @eclipse ?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance