Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: EMDR - Has anyone done this

Your welcome @Doglover , it sounds like things have gone from bad to worse to say the least.  I'm so sorry things have gone this way, it really really sux as I know how much hope you had in getting your life back on track.  I can only hope you can hang on and somehow get through today and however long it takes them to actually help you. 

As I posted on your other thread keep talking and being honest with the nurses as they will influence the doctor and hopefully make them realise its not in your head.  I hope you have been eating better than the first few days and getting some rest and trying to keep yourself sane.  You are doing well keeping it all together like you are. 

Try and stay strong and positive.  I know thats nearly impossible, but, it's also the best advice I can give  you.  Everyone here wants you to get through this. Heart

I do wish things were different for you and can hear how very hard it is at present. Still sitting with you @Doglover and sending you love and hugs Hon Heart 

Hey @Doglover
How are you?

Yes they have @Gazza75  unfortunately. They really have gone from bad to worse and they don't seem to know what to do about it. 

Thank you for your support and advice. I can;t remember wat I said in my last post but i have so many new symptoms that I've never had before, and they are talking about discharging me in the state that I am in which is crazy as I cant even function. Never in my worst nightmares did I think I would end up like this. I came in here to get better but I have steadily got worse.

My eating is no better. There is nothing I can have other than fruit salad which I am having for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and some nights a burnt steak with lettuce and carrot. Thats all they have that I can eat. I have some dates and cashews that I have brought in but apart from that, nothing else. Fruit salad is my staple diet. 

Thank you for sayng everyone on the forum wants me to get throguh this, I really appreciate it. 

I just hope I get better soon as this is torture and absolutely sux more than words can say.

Thanks again Gazza for your support.

Doglover

Hi @Zoe7 , thank you for your lovely message of support. I really appreciate it. Yes I am struggling big time, beyond words can say. But I appreciate your kind words of support and encouragement. Thank you.

Love and hugs  your way too Zoe.

Thanks again.

Doglover xxx

There is not much more I can say Hon but I am here sitting with you. I can hear how incredibly hard it still is for you and so wish it was different @Doglover Did you see the pdoc today? What did he say? Where you able to get across to him just how hard it is for you?

Hi Hams, not too good my friend. In a really bad way here in hospital. Way worse now than I was when I came in. I have a whole heap of symptoms that I didn't have when I came in here. I am in a state of much distress. I dont think they know what to do with me. The symptoms I am having are just torture, but I know I've already said that many times. 

I hope you are doing ok @Flying_Hams .

Take care Hams.

Doglover

Ok @Doglover
I am sorry to hear you are struggling. Sometimes it is best to be in the hospital rather than in the world when we are doing it really tough.

Take care my friend and keep me updated 🙂

Hi @Doglover Checking in with you Hon and sending you lots of love and hugs Heart

Hey @Doglover Haven't seen you here for a couple of days Hon and missing you. I know things are incredibly tough for you so sending you some extra love and hugs Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance