Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Misty88
New Contributor

Don't know what to do

No one helping me I getting mentel abused buy friends my baby were taking of me I got not home 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Don't know what to do

@Misty88 

First thing, get centrelink payments.

Then look for a place [room] to rent.

Then look for a job. It dosnt matter if you don't have experience, just show them that you have a willing attitude.

Then check in with your baby from time to time and be friends.

It's easier if you have family but lots of people don't. It's okay we are like this too.

Oh @Misty88 Find a way to care for yourself so eventually you will be able to be there for your baby.

Maybe women's refuge is not available to you?  Not sure?

Sort out accommodation first.  Hook into support network.

Hi @Misty88 

I just wanted to reach out to welcome you to the forums - it’s great to have you here 💜

Oh Misty88 💜 I’m so deeply sorry to hear about everything that’s been happening for you 💜

Just from what you’ve shared with us, your experiences sound incredibly distressing, painful and overwhelming and as such, it makes so much sense that you’re struggling to know what to do.

In my experience, reaching out for help can take so much courage and I’m just so sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to find the care and support that you need and deserve 💜

I would really love to be able to understand what sort of help would be helpful for you and as such, I just ever so gently wondered if you would feel comfortable to share a little bit more about this, so that I can try and guide you in the right direction?

Also, just while I remember, one of the things that really helped me when I was new to the forums and still finding my way around, was that if you would like to chat with another forum member, or reply to one of their posts, place @ in front of their username just like I did at the start of my post to you i.e. @Misty88 that way, they will receive a message that you have contacted them 😊

I really hope that you’ll continue to reach out here and I look forward to being able to talk with you again whenever you feel ready 💜

Take kind and gentle care of yourself,

ShiningStar 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance