Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Do people touch you on purpose?

Hello @Former-Member  I am sorry that this has happened to you, no one but no one is allowed to touch us anymore we are alive in 2021 I like the read of pretending that you are coughing that is Gold! 
look after you, you are important very smart and a beautiful person look after you but keep being kind as you are 👍

Thanks @Clawde 

@Former-Member 

Heart

I have a slightly different take on it.

If it is male female ... it is more likely sexual come on ... and about their need ... nothing wrong with you ... a sign you may .... interpret as a socially positive ... that you have attraction value.... if they are sleazy ... then you might feel repulsion .... but still no need to devalue yourself.... if there is more than one ... it may be to show off ... that they actually did touch someone .... still ... dont think it is about negativity unless it is a real push ... which is rude and abusive.

I had an old friend working in aged care with lots PPE in Denmark talking about what they call .... 'skin hunger' over there.  It can be non sexual.  We are from earlier generations where there is not as much paranoia and a lot more social connectedness.

I am shocked how some people feel the right to get over the top about such things, often they are shorter, but because my son and I are tall people, we have to put up with small person aggression a lot ... mostly we are like Great Danes ... and big bears ambling ... through the business of life.  SO I advocate a more serene kind of assertion.

Hello @Appleblossom  nice 👍 and balanced point of view 👍.

Hey @Appleblossom thanks for your take on it, I think you're right about rude and abusive, I'd like to tell how I really feel about it thought can't due to site guidelines, which I value 👍👍

have a good day @Gwynn @BPDSurvivor @greenpea @Clawde @Appleblossom @wellwellwellnez dont let my story bum you guys out of having a good life 

@Clawde  Hey beautiful thanks for all the likes. Your friend always peaxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance