Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Darkness

@greenpea okay, take care

Former-Member
Not applicable

Dear Mel & Myboy, thank you very much for your concern for my son. His 72 hrs has turned into at least 3 weeks at this stage. His father and the treating team think that he hasn't told them everything and is hiding something. After texting him about this I am very sure he isn't but then I am just his dumb ar*e mother is is mentally f'd up!! (Exh1 words) 

@Anastasia , I am so sorry you are having a rough time, I saw you post on the other thread and I truly hope you have reached out if you have needed extra support. As for your health all I can do is cross everything I possibly can and pray that it won't be as bad as it is seeming right now. Sending you love amd light and a gazillon hugs, if I am allowed that is. 

@Lee82 , hello beautiful those photos of the beach look absolutely gorgeous wish I was there too. You know I have never been to Noosa, never wanted too because it was too touristy. But I am glad that you got some of our amazing sunshine. I didn't even know that Bli Bli had a water park, I've been to the Bli Bli castle but not inside. love you 3000 to infinity and beyond Always 

@greenpea, so nice to see you my gorgeous friend. I hope you are as ok as you can be. Super hugs for you my wonderful pea

@Emelia8 , just wanted to let you know that I am

always thinking of you. Hoping that you are having a restful weekend. 

@outlander , I am sorry to of your struggles right now, financial stress is, well there is no words for

it. I lived for 13 yrs not knowing weather I could food on the table and pay the bills I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Always thinking of you. 

To all my friends I am sorry I haven't replied to your tags but it's anniversary after anniversary and I am barely keeping my head above the water. I am trying hard to move forward but seem

to get but right back to the end of my tether every time. I will endeavour to get get back to you all soon, but please forgive me if I don't. Hoping everyone is settling down for the night and can get some peaceful sleep. 

@Zoe7 , @Flying_Hams  @Anastasia @greenpea @Lee82 @Eve7 @oceangirl @Angels333 @TAB @BlueBay @Judi9877 @Owlunar  wish we where online at the same time really enjoy chatting with you Dec. 

Good night to you all and anyone else passing through tonight. 

There is absolutely no need to concern yourself with replying to everyone @Former-Member It is the time you need to get through all the anniversaries and be there for your son. Do not let exh1's words echo in your head - be you, do you because that is enough. Hugs and hugs and hugs Heart

@Former-Member 😔🌷🐶💞 

Hugs to little Kimmy as well ... Love you sweetie.  Izzy 🌸

Emelia

Hi @Former-Member . No need to apologise for not being around. Anniversaries are hard and I can understand that with my mother and relevant anniversaries and dates related to that. I'm just glad you're okay. Thank you for tagging me and letting me know you are okay.

Take care forumite!

Judi9877☺️💐

The struggle is real @Former-Member
I see this with many around here these days. I wish we could all huddle together and motivate one another. But we can do that here too.
Take care my friend and thanks for the update ::)
Lee82
Senior Contributor

@Former-Member ❤️

@Former-Member  Izzy :D. I love you. peaxxx

@Emelia8  Em Heart

@greenpea 😄💕

@Former-Member @Lee82 ☀💞

Emelia 🌷🌻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance