Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Darkness

💖🌹 @Lee82 🌹💖 just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you my beautiful friend. 💖💖

@Snowie  Hey Snowie I hope you are having a lovely day. With warm blue sky and summer breezes. Love peaxxx

Hi @Snowie , my day has been pretty good so far. Hope your day is going great too xxx 🤗🌼💚

@Former-Member  💜

@Lee82  💚

Former-Member
Not applicable

Today must be pretty rough for you my love, I am sorry that you are struggling today. Sending you all my love. @Lee82 

Lee82
Senior Contributor

just telling you know babe that I am safe but not doing good today. I am so sorry I haven't been around. It has been tough and I have had several panic attacks which have been pretty bad. I had an appointment with my psychologist and it Juts brought up a lot of :pile_of_poo:. I just can't cope right now. I have taken a few sedatives through out the day. Don't worry hun they are prescribed and I have taken the right amount each time. 
how has your day been? How are you feeling? 
@Former-Member 

love you 3000 and I have missed you so much and needed my BFF here with me. 😞

Lee82
Senior Contributor

You ok my love?

@Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I am having an ok day I guess got lots done but feel like I should have done more. I am sorry you day has been so bad, I truly wish I was there for you. @Lee82 

@Former-Member @Lee82 💗💗

Lee82
Senior Contributor

No it's ok my love. So happy to hear today is an ok day and that it has been productive. That is fantastic. Don't be so hard on yourself babe. There is always tomorrow to do more. I haven't done anything today at all. I had a lot on my list but didn't get anything done. The day just turned out real :pile_of_poo:

@Former-Member 

@Emelia8 how you going hun? I am so sorry I haven't responded to your messages on your thread. Know that I have been reading along and I have you always in my thoughts. You are an amazing person and such a wonderful friend. I see only good in you. Please also try and be kind to yourself. You are entitled to your feelings and you are also entitled to share them with your friends on your own thread or in my eyes anywhere you feel comfortable. I always appreciate your support. Sending you a gentle hug beautiful. Hoping that things start to get better for you. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance