Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Re: Darkness

Omg!!! I am sooooooooooo happy for you hun. I can't stop smiling. That is fantastic news. 
so so excited for you 🤗😄😃🤗

And that is so great you had a nice time at your sisters too. Would have been amazing to have cuddles with your newest nephew. How gorgeous. Nothing beats holding a baby in your arms. So innocent and precious. 
I am so happy for you babe...you deserve to be happy and excited. You have something you can look forward to each day now and something to work towards. Can't wait to see your creation.

sending you all my love and hugs. ❤️💙💜💛💚

@Former-Member 😘😘

@outlander @Former-Member @NatureLover  and all who pass hope you are all having a beautiful evening. Love peaxxxHeart

@Former-Member  How fanastic  beautiful :D! you deserve every bit of that. Your work is stunning. Love peaHeartxxx

Ohhhh wow my awesome  @Former-Member  xxx 

That is amazing news @Former-Member congratulations Hon 🎉🤸‍♀️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks guys. 💖💖💖

@Zoe7 @Shaz51 @greenpea @Lee82 

I am so very proud to know you @Former-Member 

That is an awesome achievement

💙🧡💙

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks sweetness @Eve7 

Thats awesome! Congrats @Former-Member 🥳😘

@Former-MemberIt was great to hear your news about the commission.  The arts is never easy money, but pays off in a variety of ways. Still need that bread and butter.  The day with your sister and baby cuddles sounds lovely.

Heart

Smiley Happy

Thank you very much for your response to my story.  You picked it up my meanings, and when I am well, I always have lots of things on the go, so maybe house will never get finished.   I have to face up to situation regards my son, as my rosey outlook is not getting us anywhere.  For the moment I will keep making renovation plans and actions.  I am not saying I will not call him, but I will be waiting a bit. His father was like that.  I got them both off quite a few holes or hooks they managed to get stuck in or on.  I have done my job as best I could and now it is time to let go.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance