Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Dark place

Sounds awful @Former-Member ..... 

Not sure what to say, other than that I hear you.

💌

Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm so exhausted and sad @Faith-and-Hope  😢

How are you? x

@Former-Member 💜💛💜💛

Exhausted and sad too @Former-Member ...... different situation tho.  Have to just keep taking baby steps and wait to see what happens.

Is there something self-care you can support yourself with tonight ?  My D2 is watching cooking shows.  I am working on a Photoshop assignment to the side of hanging out here ..... it's really cold tonight.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander 💚

Former-Member
Not applicable

🙁 not good we're both exhausted & sad.

what are you doing on photoshop? It's not cold here. I'm sitting outside with shorts on. I'm waiting for people to go asleep so I don't need to talk to them. Then I go to bed.

I have learned how to brighten and re-size images @Former-Member.  We have to compile a history of our work - catalogue it, if you like ..... it has been challenging, but it's also quite amazing seeing my work come together all in one place, and looking a bit professional ......

Are you arting at the moment ?

Former-Member
Not applicable

I don't remember when I felt this the first time. I was very young and it happened the last time about 30 years ago. It's that feeling when I knew I'm on my own with no one holding my back, no one to trust, no one left, that's how I feel.  Now I'm back in that place. Why did I give up my independence after so long? Just to feel like this again? There's not much anger before I get sad and then a bit angry and then sad and finding my cloud somewhere where it doesn't hurt. 

💜 @Former-Member ..... 

I hope everyone has gone to bed now and you can get some decent sleep tonight @Former-Member ..... goodnight 💫

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance