Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Changing meds

That really does all sound intolerable at present @WIP Smiley Sad I know there are really no words right now that can help but I am here listening and sitting with you. I always found there was a glimmer of comfort in knowiing others were by my side here so I hope that helps you a little too Heart

This period you are going through is horrible and I am very much hearing you about the lack of outside support. As for the med changes - I totally get that ...had too many myself to count but finally found ones that helped. That was just the beginning though - there were a lot of down days and trying to just get through for a looong time. Keep talking to us here and when you are able to reach out again for that support. Have you contacted the SANE helpcentre to help you? They may be able to direct you to those in your area that can help. They are also great to talk things through with for a little extra support. I have used the Helpcentre a lot over my journey and I can honestly say they made a massive difference for me - no pressure of course but I highly recommend them if you have not already utilised that avenue.

Thank you @Zoe7 @Basil 

That's all I can muster to say atm. sorry.

I'm holding you @WIP . We'll carry you through this difficult time. You don't need to say anything. You don't need to do anything. 

Hugs

BPDSurvivor

I'm not really in the right frame of mind to be doing this, but I've tried starting to work on a Safety Plan. Listing reasons to live for is particularly difficult - I can't list friends, work, children, I don't know what I even enjoy anymore.

Ideas?

@BPDSurvivor @Basil @Eve7 @Maggie @Anastasia 

In mine @WIP I had at the top of my list my fur babies and then found it very hard to think of anything else as well... my forum friends came next 

Hey @WIP good on you, that is an amazing step. I hope it's a helpful process for you, and also remember to take breaks if you start feeling frustrated or overwhelmed. And of course we're here for you along the way Heart

In my own safety plan I have some stuff that's just the little things... Like watching leaves fall in autumn or enjoying the squishy texture of a marshmallow melting in my mouth. The little things might only bring little pleasures, but sometimes that's enough.

@WIP ,

I acknowledge this is a very challenging time for you,

yet your ability to continually reach out and even 'attempt' creating a safety plan shows phenomenal bravery and resilience.

Im glad you have asked for ideas for your safety plan. I'm sorry if anything here sounds lame:

- your mum

- your nephew/niece

- Levi

- SANE community

- yourself

- you've come this far already

- living is about moving forward

- life has ups and downs - there is reprieve

- hope

xxxxoooo

BPDSurvivor

Sitting with you @WIP I'm sorry I am not much help.

My boys safety plan included dreams.

He wants to release music and be known one day xxx 

How are you @WIP ?

Hi @Anastasia 

@WIP , R U OK?

@Anastasia 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance