Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Changing meds

• Good mornings @WIP 

❤️💜💚🤗🤗🤗💚💜❤️

Hey @WIP !

How are you going my dear friend?

I haven’t been around for a while, but back on now.

And how’s Levi?

Take one day at a time and BREATHE.

BPDSurvivor

Hugs @WIP 😀

@WIP Hi there... I know this is an old post, but your original post is where I'm about to be. Changing medication and in the terrifying transition, not even knowing if the next one will help. Can I ask how you are doing 2 years on, and if the next medication helped? Thank you

Hi @WIP , you are still very dear to my heart. I’m waiting to hear from you and hope you are okay. Also, how’s Levi?

Hello dear @BPDSurvivor !  How are you?

Just popping in to say hello. Levi and I are travelling along ‘ok’ - a lot has been going on this year. Many downs & a few ups, the most recent being that I’m employed as of this week. My DBT training has been of great help. I often reflect back on some of the very kind posts you sent to me with words of wisdom.

I do think of my friends here and hope everyone is alright @Eve7 @Anastasia @Shaz51 @Emelia8 @Bow @NatureLover 

So lovely to hear from you @WIP  and congratulations on your job! Onwards and upwards.

I think of you often too

💚💚

Ohhh hello and hugs my @WIP 

How are you going xxx

Good to see you back @WIP - have you found employment helps lift the mood a little?

I'm sure your forum friends have missed you.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance