Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Thanks everyone ❤️ I’m just gonna go lay on the couch with him 😥
If it happens again I’ll make sure Mum gets him checked out. I’m sorry

Nothing to be sorry about @Boonana 

No need to be sorry @Boonana It is a horrible thing for you to be going through - we know how much Eddie means to you. Snuggle up with him and give him lots of cuddles.

Yes @Boonana, nothing to be sorry about ..... enjoy the snuggles with your beautiful boy ❣️

@Pepsimax What have you been up to today?

@Zoe7  I talked to my friend this morning and Mum and Dad tidied up some stuff this arvo and had a rest too how was DBT go today

It is nice you talked to a friend and your mum and dad @Pepsimax DBT was hard today - lots of self-care this afternoon.

Thank you all so much for the support last night ❤️
I have come up with a new.. distraction? Hobby? Idk but it’s running! I went on a morning run and it was so nice! I’m going to run everytime I am not feeling good because it’s really relaxing!

That sounds good to distract you @Boonana and is a bonus that you are getting some exercise and fresh air at the same time.

What are you doing today @Zoe7
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance