Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Not quite @Zoe7, but close enough ....

Hopefully you can pick up some of what you need while you are away Hon. I will look forward to seeing some of what you produce when you get back @Faith-and-Hope - the work that you can show anyway.

Is Visual excited about beginning her course next year?

Yes she is @Zoe7 ..... she had managed to convince herself that she probably wouldn’t get in ...... it’s my baby dragons’ way of shielding against disappointment, if they are already geared for it.  So it was a wonderful swing the other way when the email arrived.

It is so wonderful that she got in and hoping for you and her that she embraces the course and grows her confidence at the same time. If she has half the talent that her mum does then she will be more than ok @Faith-and-Hope Heart

How long before the course begins will you all be back?

About a week @Zoe7, but only a couple of days on your time zone .....

That doesn't give you all much time to settle back in until you get back to it all again. I hope you won't have a lot to get organised in that short space of time @Faith-and-Hope

I am really putting off the inevitable here tonight - I don't want to say goodnight to you but I know I need to sleep soon Smiley Surprised 

❤️❤️❤️ @Zoe7 .....

Sleep well sweet butterfly .... I will be here for a little while longer ...... then I will see you as Supported for a while ...... 😘💕

@Faith-and-Hope I did fall asleep - couldn't keep my eyes open Hon but I knew that it was going to be difficult for me to say goodbye to you so it is probably best that slept when I did. A few hard days definitely ahead for us but I know we can get through it and will be in each other's thoughts each day. Love you Hon and will miss you so much. Enjoy your trip though - visit those galleries and immerse yourself in your art - and come back feeling refreshed nd ready to tackle another year at uni. Heart

Hugs and love @Zoe7 i know this is so difficult for you with @Faith-and-Hope away.  We are all here for you Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance