Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hi everybody ..... 👋💕

Love that you’re travelling with us @soul ❤️❤️❤️ .... please do speak up with whatever you feel ..... we are many sisters and brothers here ..... everyone matters .... everyone counts ..... there is room for everyone ❣️

Hugs @Zoe7 ..... just keep swimming Hon ..... just keep

going ..... something will

ecwntuate, and perseverance speaks its own truth.  You’ve got this .....

❤️ @Sans911 ..... 🤗

❤️ @Appleblossom .... 👋

It's a heavy heart day for me today but I have GP, DBT and pdoc to see so can talk about it a bit. Not sure it is going to help at all but  at least it is a good day to be seeing them all. I also need to call HR so that will be difficult as well. It is feeling much like one step forward and two back at the moment but at least I am taking those steps when I can!

Hi @Zoe7 thinking of you today. Take care my friend ❤️❤️

Thanks @BlueBay You take care too Hon Heart

Big hugs for your heavy heart @Zoe7 and the steps forward and back. Here with and for you with many others who care about you. Hope the day goes smoothly for you ❤

FD509977-348F-4664-BECE-17206D0286F9.jpeg

8C7C1FA7-53C4-4FBA-9C2E-047AB3FB4D0A.jpeg

2A7A56AE-75D3-4676-9871-4CBFFF2B09E0.jpeg

@Zoe7 and everyone else passing through .....

💜💐

C0F898A3-B770-4236-9F96-8AA72782E588.jpeg

@Zoe7 .... 

@Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @BlueBay @Sans911 @Appleblossom @Snowie @Teej and all passing through...

I made a very big decision today - I called the HR person to enquire as to the process for next year and suggested that I would be better off at another school. This is a major step for me but I think it is the right move considering all I have been through with this principal. I don't know how it will look or where I will be but at least the process is in motion. I am hoping it will be a fresh start for me and maybe even closer to home ...but there is still the current return to work process to go through and all I can do is the best I can.

WTG @Zoe7 ❣️

Iwning the decision and taking back control of your choices ..... 🎉

I couldn't continue to work under this principal @Faith-and-Hope I would always be expecting the worst from her and be on the back foot - I can't live like that and I know staying there would eventually send me backwards again - it is not an environment I want or need to be working in.

Have you finished packing Hon?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance