Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Totally know you get it Hon - I do think this whole work situation is getting to me more than I am prepared to acknowledge. I have tried to just get on with each day as it comes but so much is up in the air until I know what i happening with work. I have a feeling that they are not going to make it easy for me and that is the last thing I need @Faith-and-Hope Primarily now money is going to become an issue if I am not back relatively quickly. It won't be that I don't have anything at all but it would be nice to have some money coming in so I am feeling a little more secure again. I have budgetted for the next couple of months but it is a very tight squeeze from now until December without some money coming in. It is also stopping me going too much more forward with the garden as I don't want to over extend myself without that backup of money coming in. Just feeling a bit stuck really - been that kind of day.

I am hearing you @Zoe7 ..... and the garden is a positive way to deal with the frustration, but also a catch-22 if you can’t spend our on it yet ....

Hangbin there .... hopefully it will all iron itself out.

The positive me has 'left the building' tonight - hopefully with some sleep I can get her back tomorrow @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Sad

What classes do you have tomorrow Hon?

I am going to say goodnight Hon and hope you have already signed off too. I am still not sleepy but need to at least lie down and see if sleep does come. Goodnight @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Painting tomorrow, and collaborative art projects ..... Goodnight @Zoe7 .... 💚🦋💕💤

oooh painting day today @Faith-and-Hope hope you are enjoying your day Hon Smiley Very Happy

Very tired today but hoping to find some energy later. It is still very wet outside so possibly no gardening today - I will see how well it dries up later today. If I can get the loungeroom tidied up and vacuumed then that will be a win today.

Goodmorning everyne else passing through here this morning Smiley Very Happy

We visited some markets this morning as part of our collaborative art unit @Zoe7 ..... picked up some fruit for lunch 😊

Good Morning Zoe 🙂

Oh markets and art - two of my favourite things - what a great morning @Faith-and-Hope - and you have lunch sorted also - that is a productive morning. ...and painting class this afternoon - it is shaping up to be a great day Hon 😀🎉🌷💕

Goodnmorning @GoatV2-0 How are you travelling today?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance