Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hi @Christopher64 How are you doing today?

@Faith-and-Hope I hope you made it to the pool this morning Hon. I am looking forward to going to the pool myself - I really need it today. Feeling very flat this morning and we both know the pool always helps with that. I need to do a few things this afternoon so hoping I have enough energy to do those. Have a good afternoon in drawing class - know you love learning and using new techniques Smiley Very Happy

Hi everybody .... 👋💕

Heading to the pool now @Zoe7 ...... I slept in this morning 🎉

💜💜💜 Hugs @soul ðŸ˜” ..... and to you @Sans911 @Shaz51 and @Christopher64 for the furbabies you have loved and lost .....

💕 @outlander

Yea a sleep in Hon - you definitely needed it - I saw you were up late again last night Smiley Surprised I'll be heading off in just over half and hour myself @Faith-and-Hope Been trying to de-knot Toby this morning - he doesn't like it but it has to be done. He is a high maintenance dog in that regard but not in any other way. 

Cat has taken up her place outside in the garden now the rain has stopped but I'll have to bring her in soon before I go out.

Toby and Cat send you hugs ...and one from me too Smiley Very Happy Have a great day Hon Heart Catch you after uni Smiley Very Happy

Have a good day @Zoe7 ..., 🦋💕

Thanks @Shaz51 You too.

Adge

Hi Hon @Faith-and-Hope I hope you are having a great afternoon in drawing class. The pool was just what I needed - hope it was for you too Smiley Very Happy

I am relaxing this afternoon but will need to go out shopping later. If I can get things done that need to be done today then I won't have to go out tomorrow. It has rained on and off all morning but the sun is out now. If it dries up enough tomorrow then I can do a little more gardening.

I have finished class for the day @Zoe7, but not finished the piece I was working on.  It was a conceptual drawing, and it took me quite a long time to formulate the idea I needed to develop, so I am continuing to work on it at uni for a while.

I am glad you made it to the pool.  My lamp is in at Bunnings, so I have to go pick that up in a while, and shop on my way home for dinner stuff.

That elusive lamp has finally arrived @Faith-and-Hope - yea!

I hope you get more done of your drawing and don't stay too late. I also need to go out to get a few things tonight but am waiting for the nightime traffic to ease up - thinking I will go around 6.30 them I will be home before it is too dark also. Mind you, it looks pretty grey outside again - we had a thunder storm earlier. Has been one of those days - rain then sun then thick clouds and rain again - would be a good night to settle in if I didn't want to get the shopping done tonight.

Have deferred the lamp pickup till Saturday @Zoe7 ..... I realised I would get caught in heavy traffic otherwise .... also decided to pack in the drawing for now and head home to get the dinner done.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance