Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

me tooo @Faith-and-Hope HeartHeart

Thank you @Zoe7 .... that image is beautiful 🌈🌷💕

Thank you @Shaz51, and I am bummed for you re the carer’s allowance 😔

I spent till the middle of the day with my friend, and felt much less teary when she left.  Then I took photos around the house and garden (with my new camera skills) and I am planning to do lots of little mixed-media drawings to put up on the wall in the new art space.  

D3 and S2 have been chirpy today, showing me YouTube clips of arty stuff.  Now I may heading home after catching up with D1 for a coffee, and S1 is coming over for dinner and games.  D2 has been cleaning up for me - unasked.  She can’t stand the mess either.

hugs @Faith-and-Hope, thank you for the update , enjoy your coffee xoxoxo

You have had a very busy, and it seems emotional, day Hon. I hope your time with your friend helped you to get some of it out Smiley Sad

It is lovely of you to check in with such a lot going on for you today and as always it has given me a heartlift tonight @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Nice of D2 to be cleaning up especially since the mess was left by someone else - grrrr!

I thought you would like that image - it takes many small stones to make a path and you seem to be walking that path now with all that you are dealing with.

You have been in my thoughts all day Hon Heart

Hugs @Zoe7 .... 🦋❤️

What's for dinner @Faith-and-Hope?

It was pizza tonight @Zoe7 .... 🍕🍕🍕😋

Morning @Faith-and-Hope I am going to try to get to the beach tody with Toby. It is not windy so far today so if it stays that way I will be able to go. It will be good to see him run around and I will get my walk in as well. I also need to do a little shopping but that can possibly wait until the weekend. 

I am looking forward to the footy tonight and tomorrow so that will be my time-out and also self-care activities for today and tomorrow.

Morning @Sans911 Heart

How is your day looking? Much on?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance