Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

❤️ @Zoe7 ....

Hi Hon - how was your photoshop class @Faith-and-Hope? How are you feeling - still tired?

@Pepsimax How are you doing now Hon?

I learned a little bit more @Zoe7 😊

You can make some really weird :pile_of_poo: with it .... lol

I made giant floating storm-sky “eggs” in beautiful colours, then trailed the eraser all over bits of it like spaghetti, outlining features in the background and the “eggs” .....

Don’t know if you can picture that.  Even telling it sounds like I was smoking something strange ..... 🤣

I am trying to picture it @Faith-and-Hope but all I can see is your eggs in your nest - not ones that look like clouds and spaghetti - you sure you haven't smoked something there Hon - made me giggle anyway lol

Then that was worth it @Zoe7 ..... hahaha ..... 

Seems like eggs are a theme for me at the moment.

LOL @Faith-and-Hope yes it does seem like eggs are a theme for you. Good though tat you are starting to find the things that photoshop can do. What are tomorrow's classes?

Thanks @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope will be able to get some food tomorrow

@Faith-and-Hope @Pepsimax Time for me to go guys - still not feeling good and need to rest up. I can barely keep my eyes open and my head is hurting so getting off the computer will hopefully help - hopefully also I will be able to sleep.

Goodnight to you both Heart

Have drawing and sculpture classes tomorrow @Zoe7.

Goodnight Hon. Sleep well tonight .... ❤️

Cool @Pepsimax ..... 👍

Let us know how you get on.

Morning @Faith-and-Hope drawing and scultupre classes today - yea Smiley Very Happy Both things I love to do so eill be with you in spirit Hon Heart

I didn't sleep through the night again but am feeling a little better this morning than I did yesterday - hoping that continues today but I am still going to take it easy and not do too much.

I hope you have a fantastic day at uni Hon Heart

@Pepsimax hope your day works out ok too and you can get some food into your fridge Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance