Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Think of it this way @Pepsimax is SHing going to fix your money worries or will it simply make it worse? I know how hard it is to think clearly when you have money issues Hon - what are the main things you are worried about - is it that you can't pay bills or you don't have enough for food etc?

@Zoe7 running out of food the fridge is nearly empty 

Can you go to your local community house, salvos etc. to get a hand with food @Pepsimax

@Former-Member could you help out @Pepsimax with services in her area to approach for some help?

Help seeking is really important and it's great that people are reaching out. Best way to get an immediate and relevant response would be to contact SANE directly or to call other 24/7 helplines if you need to contact someone after our opening hours. 

Take care of yourselves.

Not at all helpful @thecolourblue Smiley Sad

@Pepsimax would love you to check back in so I know if you are safe tonight Hon Heart

My Likes are listening along ....

@Pepsimax, which state are you in, if you don’t mind saying ?

@Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope I'm in Brisbane

Have a look here @Pepsimax ....

https://www.oneplace.org.au/search/emergency%20relief

If you find it difficult to navigate this site, tell me, and I will post individual service providers for you to check out tomorrow.

❤️

Thank you @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance