Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Hi @Zoe7 👋 💕

Just stopping for lunch.

I am still tired but not feeling as exhausted as I was this morning.

We were working in contrasts today with Conti charcoal ..... shells and beachy stuff ..... so couldn’t help but be thinking of you 🤗

awww @Faith-and-Hope that is so lovely Hon Heart

I am so much looking forward to the weather improving and being able to take Toby back to the beach. It is far too cold at present but the days are getting longer and spring is on the horizon Smiley Happy

I have been sneezing a bit since I woke up - going to have lots of vitamin c and see if I can knock this n the head before it takes hold... I was very cold last night even though I had the heater on - so feels like a cold rather than anything more serious - fingers crossed it isn't too bad. The funny thing is I was just saying I haven't been really sick this winter - should have ket my thoughts to myself lol

Oh @Zoe7 .... I hope the Vit C does chase it off, and quickly .....

I am glad today is a rest day for you and you can rdo charge your batteries somewhat.

Its cold here today, but sunny, and not windy as it has been.

Lots of oranges and some vit C tablets and plenty of rest today @Faith-and-Hope - I am glad I wasn't awake to get to the pool as I don't think I would have been able to do much and that would have been frustrating - plus I would have been out in the cold before and after and it is probably better for me to stay rugged up at home today. I will try to make it Sunday morning instead - hopefully I will feel a lot better by then.

What is your afternoon session on this afternoon?

Scary Photoshop class this afternoon @Zoe7 ..... 😏

You'll get it soon Hon - you are working so hard to understand it and that is an achievement in itself @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Very HappyHeart

I have learned to turn and walk towards things that frighten or overwhelm me instead of stepping back, if they can’t actually harm me @Zoe7 .... even if they are teeny-tiny steps in that direction.   I can always stop and stand still for a while if I need to, and just watch and listen, because everything is in motion .... mostly very slow motion .... so it’s not just me that moves ..... the thing that I am overwhelmed with changes by degrees too.  Every class we go into and do something else with the computer or Photoshop brings the “knowing of it” closer, makes it make more sense, even if I still can’t drive it properly yet.

Just as you are always helping me with @Faith-and-Hope - it is baby steps but steps nonetheless and in time your new learnings will all come together and you will have acquired a new skills through the process. It is good to step outside our comfort zone and try new things - it is what makes life more worthwhile - something I am trying to learn myself - and I know the pool for me has become that new thing - in a different way to photoshop for you but still something to adapt to. I think you are doing a great job Hon - keep up the learning Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 🤗💕

Gotta head off again and get my library work done before the next class.

Catch you later .....

Goodluck with it all Hon - catch you later @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance