Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Thanks @Zoe7 ❤️

I didn’t end up going to the library.  Just got stuck into my papier-mâché painting here instead, and now it’s a bit late.  I have a longer lunch break tomorrow, so that will be library time methinks.

I am sorry you are not feeling well.  It has been a very long day for you.  I hope you sleep soundly tonight and feel better in the morning.

Hugs .... goodnight .... sweet dreams ..... 💐💤

It has been a long day and the wind is still getting to me - so the quicker I can sleep the better tonight. Hopefully a good night's sleep will help me to feel better ...tomorrow is a new day Smiley Happy

I hope you get your library time in tomorrow and get done what you need to Hon.

Goodnight @Faith-and-Hope and sweet dreams to you also 💖😘

Hey @Zoe7 hope you get a good night sleep. ❤️❤️

Hi 👋 @Faith-and-Hope ❤️❤️

💐🦋💕 @Zoe7 .....

Hi @BlueBay 😘

Morning @Zoe7 @BlueBay .... anyone else around .... 👋💕

Goodmorning @Faith-and-Hope It is very cold here this morning and I am still tired. I didn't have a great night and not sure I will get to the pool today. Think I may need to catch up on some sleep and then see how I go with getting to the pool. 

I hope you have a great day at uni and you catch up with her assignmnet research in the library at luch time Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 💕

I slept like a log last night from around midnight.  Don’t remember anything, but I am still feeling exhausted this morning and struggling to convince myself to get up ..... but I will .....

Hugs Hon.  I hope you have enough stamina for th pool after another round of sleep.

💚🦋💐💕

Will have to move the fluffball first @Faith-and-Hope but he is all snuggly and keeping me warm so don't want to move him Smiley Tongue

Glad that you slept Hon but not so good that you are still feeling exhausted - hopefully getting moving and going to classes will give you some energy today. Feeling for you - knowing exhaustion can make everything feel like a real effort - take it as easy as you can @Faith-and-Hope - hope classes inspire you and you get more energy through that inspiration Heart

Thank you @Zoe7 💕

Hope you are feeling a little less exhausted Hon and are having a good day at uni @Faith-and-Hope. I didn't make it to the pool - been sleeping on and off all morning and it was too late to go - still not feeling great either - hoping I am not coming down with something - going to continue to rest and hopefully feel better later. 

Hope everyone passing through today is doing as ok as they can be Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance