Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

I am lucky that the school I am at now is less than 10 minutes from my home @Adge so my day is a bit shorter than it used to be. In winter I was leaving in the dark and getting home in the dark so that will no longer be the case. We also start later than at the previous school - which means we finish a little later but it is much better for me all around.

I hope your neighbour does come over - I know you enjoy your get togethers from what you have said previously. Your day tomorrow sounds interesting - what is the hypnotherapy for?

I am going to have to head to bed @Adge  @Shaz51  soooo tired now and can barely keep my eyes open. Thank you both for the chat. Hope the remainder of you nights are okay. Goodnight to you both Heart

I don't like leaving in the dark, & coming home in the dark either @Zoe7

I used to do that for 6 & 1/2 years, as gardener on a golf course.

Hypnotherapy helps me with relaxation, & it's often recommended for trauma & PTSD.

It's helped me to "process things better" (recent disturbing events).

I'm also using it as a "substitute for EMDR" - because EMDR is (supposedly) a form of Hypnosis, according to Hypnotherapists.

I was denied (refused) EMDR, even though it is recommended for trauma & PTSD.

That's because I have Complex Trauma (CPTSD) - psychologists seem overly worried that EMDR would bring too much up, so they won't do it (with me).

Hypnosis has never brought too much up, & I find it helpful.

Adge

good night @Zoe7  Heart, hope you have a good sleep sister xx

Goodnight @Zoe7

Adge

Big hugs incoming @Adge  .... so sorry to hear about sucky, disrespectful behaviours from people you would expect to know /care better ..... ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks for the tag @eth.  Uni has started again for our household, and the baby dragons have been attending classes 🎉

There were a few hiccoughs regarding enrolment for one, and attendance hasn’t been 100%, but for reasonable reasons, including mh, and they are both managing their circumstances responsibly .... with a few jitters, but doing it ❣️

I have started well, and I am excited to be back.  Had a hurdle of my own as my mr. decided last friggin’ second that he wouldn’t be taking care of D2 two days a week that didn’t align with free time in anyone’s timetable, so we now have a carer on board for 1.5 days a week .... 👍  That should resolve the situation now, and any recurrences in the future, whether deliberate or not.

Hi @Adge  @Faith-and-Hope  @Shaz51  @Zoe7 @Mazarita 

Wishing you all the best.

Smiley Happy

I am tired, but today was not too bad. 

I have had 3 days of dealing with ndis calls in the mornings.  It is good that they know my son is alive but it is neither his or my best time.

My worker came and she was good.  It is nice having an hour debrief every couple of weeks.  

Cooked, ate, planned and talked with my son.

It is so much better when things do flow.  If things cannot flow with him, I am learning to find that sense of connection and flow elsewhere.

@Appleblossom @Mazarita @Adge @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @TAB @outlander @eth @CheerBear @Exoplanet  and all who pass by today and across the weekend wishing everyone a safe and happy day. Love greenpea xxx

hi @greenpea  I woke for some reason, tried going back, didn't work, got suckered by tv, ok back to bed now lol You have a good day too Cat Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance