Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

It's unraveled @outlander haha (I didnt like the colours)! I'm going to try and make a little cactus creature thingy in a pot instead I think 🙂 If that doesn't happen I'll go back to the owl pencil case as I will be able to do that one as a last minute quick one.

Heading out to start my day, as I think you'll be doing soon. Big breaths for and with you 🌈💙

Haha @CheerBear goodluck with the little cactus then.
Thanks CB hoping you have a good day ❤😘

@outlander what a nice good morning message :). I will do the same. Wishing everyone @Mazarita@CheerBear@CheerBear@eth and all a kind and calm Monday as we are getting closer to the madness of Christmas. Love greenpea.

@greenpea :face_with_rolling_eyes:❤

Lovely message from you also @greenpea thanks. Hoping your Monday is one with lots of good in it 💚

Good morning @Mazarita @CheerBear @outlander @greenpea @TAB @Appleblossom and anyone else floating around here today.  Lovely to see this morning's greetings and positivity.

Having another quiet home day here.  Still haven't done my admin jobs so they're on today's agenda.  Not much else.  Cool and overcast here this morning so thinking there might be some rain for the garden.

@TAB  sorry I'm not sure what your message was referring to - is 'christmas thingy' what you refer to this time of year as?  Sorry to hear something has you having teary moments.  Here to support if you feel like telling me what it's about.

@Appleblossom  thanks for getting it when I referred to the kidults' controlling behaviour.  Because they aren't communicating clearly or timely it's starting to look like there won't be enough time to have gifts delivered before the big day.  I think I'll just go ahead and choose some safe enough things today online.  What they always prefer is me just giving them $$ but I'm not going to do that any more.  Always ends up getting used for something else anyway.  Sheeesh first world problems!

@outlander  I hope what ever the big thing you have on today works out well for you.

Good morning, @eth@outlander@greenpea and all. Just heading back to bed now but wanted to say hi and have a good day to all. Thinking of you with your appointment today, @outlander. Hope it goes very well. Later, all. Heart

Hi @eth it was some songs that listened to the other day that can set me off and they did. Was just feeling sorry for myself. Felt better afterwards tho. Just meant being alone, relatives expectations etc re xmas. Its ok. Thanks for asking

@eth 

Heart

@Mazarita

Heart

@CheerBear

Heart

@outlander

Heart

@TAB

Heart

@greenpea

Heart

Have a good day ALL.

I have a joint appointment with my son.

Feeling short on words, but alright.

Hope it goes okay @Appleblossom
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance