Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Exciting @eth. Enjoy your smile! Great to hear you had a bit of a breakthrough yesterday.

I felt quite comfortable in the kind of crowd it was and this felt like a breakthrough for me.-- yes @eth the night and the peopledo make a difference xx

Mr shaz does not like crowds , so we had a party to go to and I said we will go home when you are ready

first time ever -- i had to smile -- Mr shaz said " i am ready to go now " , ammm ok it was 11-30 pm == could not beleive it Smiley Very Happy

Sounds like a breakthrough for you and Mr Shaz too @Shaz51

@CheerBear Not really into the planning just yet - might be a night time thing for me to keep busy tongiht. I love Cat as much as Toby but Toby is definitely my soul pet - I honestly didn't think I would ever have a dog until the little fluffball came along and he has been so good for me.

@eth I am pleased that you got some sleep but parties going that late are more than annoying Smiley Frustrated Goodluck with your new teeth 😀

@Shaz51 Great news with Mr. both lasting that long and voicing that he was ready to go Smiley Very Happy

Thanks @Zoe7  they'll take a little getting used to but they're much better than the old ones.  And whiter too.

You will be able to smile with confidence @eth and that is always a good thing Smiley Very Happy

Your Toby is very cute @Zoe7. My little people have been at me for a dog a bit more than before as we have been spending some time with a puppy. Very tempted but also hesitant because of the extra work plus the potential for the cats to get their (snobby) noses out of joint 😏

I did wonder how Cat would cope with having a dog in the house too @CheerBear Toby has certainly taken over the house but Cat puts him in his place often too. Dogs do tend to take over with all the attention they need so I can understand you not wanting to put your cats' noises out of joint - I suppose it also depends on what type of dog you get and how you introduce it to the cats. To begin with Toby wasn't allowed on the bed and Cat would still sleep there - now she spends most of her time on her chair or in her room but will often visit me in the morning on the bed once Toby has gotten off. 

A dog would be good for the kids but I fully appreciate you not wanting to put the cats out in any way too.

evening @Mazarita @Exoplanet @CheerBear @Zoe7 @eth @utopia @Appleblossom @greenpea @Shaz51 @Sophia1 @PeppiPatty and everyone passing through
Heart

thanks for understanding @Mazarita its a hard place to be in. Just as i thought my medications were right it again proves me wrong. i see the gp in another few days so hopefully she will be able to increase or add in.
im glad to hear your heart in in good shape! dont worry im very unfit for my age too. its something we can both work on though.

the side effects like putting on weight is hard  @outlander like @greenpea knows

it is hard even if the meds are helping but it is the same with all meds @Mazarita, @Zoe7, @CheerBear, @eth, there are side effects with all of them

@eth, how did you go Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance