Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@Mazarita Good morning Mazzy 😄 wishing you a wonderful Tuesday. Full of calmness and love my fabulous Mazzy. Love greenpea xxxx

@eth Darling eth wishing you a lovely Tuesday. I don't know what you are up to but whatever it is I hope it is super fun. Love greenpea xxx

For everyone here on this thread...

Good morning @Mazarita @CheerBear @greenpea @Zoe7 @Razzle @outlander and anyone else around here today.

Really hoping things are more settled for you today @Mazarita and that your emotional hangover is fading.  Sending love for what you are going through.  Sometimes tears are healthy and appropriate to the situation - I've always said 'good weep good sleep'  re the endorphins released when we cry - hoping yesterdays day of naps has relieved you - it's no wonder you are exhausted from it all.  Imagining you are napping again now and hoping you feel a bit better when you awaken.  You are here now and you are strongly resilient in my opinion - this too shall pass.

@CheerBear  hoping your unwell person's transfer to rehab goes without a hitch and helps lift their spirits.

@Zoe7  I love your positive post.

@greenpea  How are you today?  My day is pretty busy today - support worker 11.30 - 2.15ish, water tai chi, GP ap't for a smear and scripts and skin check and talk about the MyHealthRecord (whether to opt out or not) and then cooking for the clan tonight.  Making a chicken pot pie. (And already washed dishes and clothes.   M is having a day procedure to release a 'trigger finger' today so I'll be helping her a bit over the next few days.  Have another busy day tomorrow also with sw, psychologist and psychiatrist, then cooking for the clan again - tofu and noodle vegie stirfry.  Will be needing down time by Thursday that's for sure.

@Razzle  I hope communication with your husband improves soon.  Sending support and welcome to the forums if you're new here.

Hoping today is going smoothly so far for everyone.

Hi also to @Appleblossom @outlander @Sophia1 @Exoplanet @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51

You do have a busy couple of days ahead @eth That is a lot you have to do so hoping you have enough energy to deal with it all. Smiley Very Happy

I hope so too @Zoe7  

How are things going for you?

Just going to hand out washing but I'll be back.

I am going ok @eth I started back at work for half a day yesterday. It went ok - physically I was a bit tired but emotionally it was okay. Back again for another half day on Friday. Today I have some shopping I need to do and then will go to the pool. This afternoon I may take Toby to the beach but it depends on how tired I am.

@Zoe7 That's great that you are able to go back to work!  I hope it goes really well for you and that you overcome the physical exhaustion quickly.  

It will take some time to get back into work properly but we are starting with 2 half days for a couple of weeks and then increasing that to 2 full days hopefully @eth 

I better get myself moving to get things done today - hope you get throught the day ok - nice to catch up with you Heart

That is busy @eth  I have not had headspace to figure out the MyGov site.  Later. This is a big week for us.

@Mazarita @greenpea

Just popping in with quick "hello"

Going to town.  Have a difficult appointment re CSA.

Choir after that. I have packed up a nice salad to take.

My poor son has a longish shift and longish walk home today, but at least he will have house to himself.  Anxiety about sleeping is the pits.  We were both up last night, but I got more sleep than him.  Still he is bearing up.

Heart

Cheers ALLHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance