Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@Sophia1 Hi Sophia and and good morning am feeling a little bit better this morning. Beautiful weather here and my leg (I think has recovered enough for a walk!!!!). So I will do it which if I can will make me feel so much better :). Yes son1 and I have a good relationship (thank god) we talk through Whatsapp  which works well for us.

You are so sweet re cows for son2 he love his cows so much. Will be extra wonderful that I can explan they are from a really kind lady especially sent for him that will make him smile I know it will 🙂 xxxxx

@Teej the pea toy is adorable and just want the pea needed :). Am feeling quite better today and will go for a walk soon which should make me feel even better.  Hoping the world is treading you kindly my dear friend Teej love gp xxxx

Good morning @greenpea  great to hear your leg is recovering well.  How's your day going so far?

@eth Hi eth 😄 I am alot better today thanks. There is frost on my windows it got so cold overnight but the sky is clear blue not a cloud in it. Just stunning. Am looking forward to going for a walk and enjoying the outdoors.

How are you this morning? I hope you are snug as a bug in your cabin :)xx

@Mazarita Hi Mazzy guess what? I am going for a walk!! Yes I am going to venture forth with my gimpy leg and see how I go. It is so beautiful here I would be stupid not to give it a try. I hope the weather is beautiful where you are and that you are feeling well. Thank you again for your kind offer to discuss son1's Crohn's Disease but I just cannot do it.... I cannot deal with it right now.

Yes @greenpea snug indoors, heater still on.  It's sunny but still really cold outside.  The dog is trying to catch the ever elusive magpies again.  They are singing loudly, saying 'na na nana na You can't get me!!!'

@Mazarita if you're around.  Just had a long message from my 1/2 sister who was here recently at the same time as Mum.  They drove back to Sydney in her car (over 2 hours) and poor hen was her (Mum's) captive for the duration.  Well good old Mum changed her story again, rewrote history as she is prone to do, and left poor hen feeling like her backstory is murkier than ever.  (Mum gave her up for adoption at birth).    So now hen feels like she needs to take a break from us all for a while.  I feel for her deeply with this.  Mum has a way of changing the facts to suit her that can be disturbing to say the least for others.  Hen and I had a walk and coffee just the two of us when she was here and talked about Mum in depth and she says that Mum totally confirmed some of what I had said, not in a good way.  I'm so cross at Mum about all this.  She has no clue about how she effects others, is really insensitive and basically talks bulls$%t about the past in a way that contradicts collective family memories.  Oh I could rave on.  I'm so stirred up by this.  I want to ring Mum and blast her but that would probably make things worse for hen as Mum would react.  Sooo frustrating.

Feeling really angry at my Mum but totally unable to do anything about it.

Good morning everyone. Smiley Happy

@eth, how sad that your half-sister now feels she needs to take a break from you all. Sorry to hear your mum is up to her old tricks. Look forward to hearing about your next fire, maybe on the full and/or eclipse moon. 

@greenpea, totally understand why you don't feel like talking about that subject. It occurred to me after I wrote to you about it, that I might not be the best example of someone living with it, as well as bipolar. But despite all my whinging, I do love life, and am glad I was born. Life has pain in it and I accept that much more now than I used to. Thinking about you and your son with only kind wishes. Great that you are going for a walk today! The weather is beautiful here, we'll see what the day brings me.

@CheerBear, so good you got your jobs done. I think that makes you a super bear! Great that you had a good sleep afterwards too. 

@Exoplanet, I'd be another voice suggesting 'go, go!'. But you know your own mind and heart and needs, and will act as you see fit. Maybe just worth recognising that you have come quite far recently and, in some significant way, it seems to be related to the patient lady. 

Best wishes for a bright start to the week for everyone.

Hey @Mazarita hope today is starting well for you.

Sorry for the rant about Mum so early in the day but I felt you would get it.  I really feel like she's stooped to a new low.  My anger is not diminishing.  What Mum has done comes on top of hen's adoptive mother dying recently.   Perhaps I should try to focus the energy elsewhere for a while.  Not sure what to do with it.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance