Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Word for the Day - Comfort or Play

@TAB I love that you wangled a way in on the conversation.

For a long while I was allergic to arts&crafts conversation as gender required activity. I also found a lot of gushing of some local popular person whatever wherever really put me off.

Not that I was particularly bad or good at it. But I had a sciencey practical mindset. I valued creativity and felt not feminine enough, and rarely supported, cos I had to do all the gender required male practical stuff too, so couldnt dress nice and artsy.  My main positive association with it is in sticking up for the culture of orphanage kids cos the older knitting girls who taught me to knit were decent to me.

Ooh ah @Appleblossom .. re wangled .. but yeah , and sorry people, it was a stretch.. ok a tradesman is called a craftsman in America ..? 😇 bit like essays used to do at school. Would always change the subject if it was set 😸

Thx for putting up with 

mein whine.

@TAB

Smiley Happy

Haha @Appleblossom would you like cheese with your .. Wein .. 😸

did you say

mein brie

sans

pinot

or

merlot?

Nein, mit .. @Appleblossom ok re whine, wine/wein, cheese/käese ho k .. edam then . Oh had the worst brie ever the other day Community Co should have known, was like eating putty ok their cleaning products good tho

Todays word is 'gardening'

Share your plants, tips, memes, and anything else you like

@TAB@Appleblossom@SunFlower_7@Former-Member@Smc @Teej  @greenpea @eth @Mazarita and everyone.. sorry im having a mental blank this morning

Good Morning outlander Smiley Happy x

I love Tree's, all Tree's I just adore Tree's. I hope you have a relaxed day, & do something nice for yourself!

@outlander

My Favourite isThe Moreton Bay Fig Tree, strong, beautiful, healthy, & lives forever, when thriving!

Thats a pretty tree. We have one of those nearby too. Its a stressful day with a surgical consult and need to leave in half an hr to get there on time. But thank you and i wish you a good day too @SunFlower_7

I am thinking about you outlander, plz take care, ok Smiley Happy I care!

(((((((((((((outlander))))))))))) Heart

@outlander

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance