Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: What's Your Hobby/What Do You Collect?

@BryanaCamp- thanks for sharing your inspirational picture.  Looks like a pine tree or maybe a casuarina?  I prefer hiking and walking myself or with the company of just a few friends.  Not sure I'd do well in a group setting, but, thanks for the suggestion. 🙂  Think i am very lucky where I live to have some amazingly good bush and coastal tracks to enjoy.  

I need to get some good hiking boots I thinks.  My ankles and knees aren't the best from years of soccer.

Re: What's Your Hobby/What Do You Collect?

yeah you gotta look after your joints @Gazza75 , you want to be bushwalking for a long time yet! boots sound like a good idea, I've never invested myself. I've heard they're quite costly and you need a really good fit so hopefully you can find some good ones. If you get them that could be good motivation as you'll want to get your money's worth!

I think the tree pic is just a eucalypt - hard to make out in such dappled light & with the angle of the shot. They grow really tall up in the hills due to high rainful, some are 100 years old I think.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance