Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

@MDT  Yumm! Yes that is the classic way to eat it cowboy style :). I love them with fried eggs will skip the bacon because I am a veggie.... but to be honest with you Hamsolo01 I love the smell of over cooked bacon 🙂

Hi @MDT

How are you?

Your mention of a big brekkie combo sounds delicious! Do you think I could get away with have a big brekkie combo for dinner? Smiley WinkSmiley LOL

Yes, an extremely weird combo @greenpea!Smiley LOL Let me know what you think when you give my strange pairing a go! Smiley Very Happy

Yes, I have been trying to eat better too - choosing Low GI, High Fibre breads, eating lots of veggies (especially broccoli, like @MDT), etc. I have no idea what I will be having tonight - still undecided! Smiley LOL I should really be more prepared! Smiley LOL

Hi @Amour_Et_Psyché  and everyone 

we had home made hamburgers for dinner. 

@Amour_Et_Psyché  Have you tried broccoli salad. It’s besutiful. 

Best way to convert a vego @greenpea

Definitely @Amour_Et_Psyché
I have a fav Cafe that does all day brekky. Good thing I say

@Amour_Et_Psyché  Well I have some news hopefully (fingers and toes crossed) I will be getting my NDIS package soon and if it all comes to pass I will have someone to food prep for us!!!! So we won't be eating peanut butter sandwiches, museli and baked beans for dinner anymore (only on the odd occassion :))

Uber eats @Amour_Et_Psyché

Hello @BlueBay , @MDT , @Amour_Et_Psyché , @greenpea 

we had steakettes with pasta meal tonight

hello @oceangirl , @Zaphod , @Wanderer 

@Shaz51  Shaz51 are you sailing away down the road yet 😮

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance