Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: The Weekly Friday Feast

I was probably OTT re lingo @Wanderer soz . Sometimes I play to my strengths and put people offside. I can’t be bothered chasing people anymore IRL .. and am down main 2 ah .. eff .. hope you’re doing ok. You are usually positive . Ok that’s a terrible thing to say, well can be re inferring that’s You that’s not You etc.

OTT @TAB not at all, we all have our interests and I happen to think language is quiet interesting though I struggle with acronyms and computer talk?? Smiley HappySmiley Happy

I seem to be able to be positive and depressed at the same time at the moment.

A living contradiction.

Yeah can relate well sorta @Wanderer .. can be on edge one day well re work eg and with someone never worked with before anyway had a good day today ok yest, not so much imagining how someone trying to do me over.. anyway by 4th day turned out similar experiences/same jobs /knew same people. I can get depressed in blink of an eye sometimes, ‘up’/normal seems to take longer tho

A rough ride alright @TAB

Plays up with your head not knowing how you feel or who you are at any given time.

Up does seem like recovering from a car wreck but up is up and that is something.

Going to the beach today with my parents and daughter.

Hope the weekend is kind to you.

sunshine.jpg

Thanks @Wanderer yeah touchy feely never quite know which way wind is blowing sometimes. Had a mostly good day yest, a few hours felt better than had in ages. Enjoy the beach 🏖

Looking forward to the feast tonight.  I've missed a few lately.  Always enjoy seeing old friends and getting to know new ones better.  And the adventures.  Wondering who'll be around tonight?

I might drop in from time to time @eth
Highlighted

Hi everyone tonight I had American food washed down with a cocktail Smiley Happy

Hi @TAB and @Shaz51  I know it's early but I always get impatient waiting til 7 for things to kick off here.  How were your days?

For urgent assistance, call: