Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

sure it will be fine one way or another @Meowmy  drizzling outside, put most of washing on line in it ; do not care , will get extra rinse lol ok couple quick drying things might want to wear put inside to air cooking helping to warm house up lol.

@TAB hey tabby, done a lot of chores. Mum is annoying demanding and controlling.Think need to be patient for now. Waiting for pressure cooker to cook and washing in the machine. Hope you're okay. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds like a normal old person then @Meowmy  lol Good you are getting things done. bit bored here might have a nap maybe

@TAB hey tabby, in own room chilling. May be we both can do with a hit of nap

TAB
Senior Contributor

just had an avocado and salad sandwich @Meowmy  think turn cooking off and go to bed.

Sometimes nap can help re set things.

@TAB hey tabby your lunch sound healthy. Hung out washing. Put beef in slow cooker. Think nap for both of us. To reset things. Take care

@TAB hey tabby, had a little nap.Still feel fragile.A bit lost for direction. Guess should be used to ups and downs of.life. Hope things will get better again. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

..washing still wet,,well except stuff that was nearly dry already and leftin laundry ha ha

I feel great . Huge nap. great bed. I dreamt I was old Mick Jagger. Only something had gone wrong and had to re- record something over the phone, then it turned into repetitive dreanm like laying bricks and it wont stop .. then I woke. After first few steps and got some blood in my legs, I was flying, tidying up, got lamb shoulder back in oven, cooked remade soup a bit . Have set alarm for dusk hoping it wont rain again, re washing. well sun is out @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, my nap not as good as yours. Got head leaning on cushion resting in room. Would enjoy a coffee. Hope the evening will be nice

TAB
Senior Contributor

nice milk here @Meowmy  might be from down the road even tho owned by horrible belgian company now, ok Parmalat or whatever

anyway making nice coffee now somehow even without a microwave to re warm milk lol

So put 15mm milk in cup, pour no 10 L'or coffee pod on big cup setting from cheapo nespresso pod machine, add heaped tsp coles own brand instant and some brown sugar, top up with just boiled water and dash of milk .. y u umm..

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance