Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@TAB How are you going? Tabby cat, what are you doing tonight?

TAB
Senior Contributor

I slept again after coffee I dont feel right @Meowmy  funny weather here not helping all warm and blowy/gusty

@TAB Hey tabby cat, how about a hot bath? May be it’s your new weight losing pill making you not feel well? May be milk honey to drink again? 

TAB
Senior Contributor

sick of baths and cant get pill cos cant get in to see doctor @Meowmy  its ok will watch tv til can sleep

@TAB Hey tabby cat, think sleeping a bit overtime is bad for MI, every time I over sleep, I develop dark thoughts in dreams, think it is better just to doze in front of tv to relax, rather then sleep in bed a bit too much.lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah I woke up p d off @Meowmy  lol should have done something else besides nap, yes

@TAB Good morning tabby cat, wish you a good day. I had good sleep. Anxiety is still here though. Hope it gets better as the day turns out. Hope you achieve positive goals today, take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

Am walking @Meowmy

Morning @TAB 

@TAB tabby cat, so good , you are walking early morning. I have done thirty minutes. Now waiting for coffee. Hope you have a good day. Talk soon.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance