Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Yeah they have got a big fire ay @TAB some of the houses I have been looking at are in there town,so I will do a few drive by's

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah , home now @Bill16  was thinking that new burger re Jacks, didnt go, must have been right next to it but thinking of other things, Will be doing it soon

TAB
Senior Contributor

ok fair enough @Bill16  about to get on it here thinking. theres a place on real estate at boulder for 199k lol needs re-stumping, new roof, etc etc 2 car garage is 2 mini minors 3 br is only 2 have a/c etc lol

ok it prob would have got $90k 3 years ago, they thinkcan cash in cos lots work there now lol

I'm gonna wait until tomorrow to get on it @TAB 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey! @TAB  

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah well  @Bill16  think its today here

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey @Former-Member  hope you are okay . was just on laptop trying to catch up, going to other room w heater now lol

@Bill16 @TAB hey ccol friends, cooked and cleaned. Going to sports soon. Safe trip Cool Bill, come back well. Tabby, sounds great Re tv. Hope you both have good evenings. @Shaz51 hey Shazzy, take care. Enjoy. 

Thanks cool friend @Meowmy I hope you enjoy sport champ

Former-Member
Not applicable

Unusually cold here. Not that I mind. Need more sleep. @TAB 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance