Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, may be you can start looking for rental properties. If can't get one in time, then stay at caravan park until get a rental property. If you don't have enough time to get rid of all stuff, put them in storage until get new rental property

Hey mate @TAB  I reckon @Meowmy  idea is a good one

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Meowmy I might have to be s bit flexible yes. Thanks
TAB
Senior Contributor

Sorta had same idea but made it sound less flexible @Bill16 thanks
Just that no rentals here so would need to go elsewhere @Meowmy

@TAB hey tabby, you can look nearby towns for rentals. On line is a start. Can also visit realestate agents and tell them your situation. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah I know @Meowmy I am more inclined to leave town I think, even if not immediately. Perhaps caravan and do some work then leave. By then can get more super plus tax return re security Thanks

@TAB hey tabby, you might be just lucky in rental. No harm looking guess ha ha. Good luck. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yes will still look @Meowmy but reality says not where i am unless pay a lot more and or really search for it and prob dont want to do either

@TAB hey tabby, good luck. May be efforts now will be worth it. As can prevent similar situations later when you will be older. Anyhow, we can only do our best ha ha. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

maybe @Meowmy see what happens,yes a bit last chance

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance