Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Hi @Bill16  not up to much here, think going back to bed for a bit lol

Howdy @TAB  I caved and bought a pouch of white ox,I'm not impressed with myself

@Bill16 @TAB hey cool friends, had a nap after lunch. Going to sn online cooking class now. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Get rif of it hey @Bill16 how long had you stopped for?

I stop and start mate @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah well, can be a process, first time stopped in my 20s, used to try and go for a day not smoking, when I did stop wasnt planned, was really hungover and living on own and ran out of cigs so made 13 years out of a few days back to back @Bill16 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @TAB 👋 You’ve been busy. 
My morning has been busy, cleaning and washing. Just about to find something on Netflix and switch off for a while. 
Have a nice afternoon. 🍰

What's happening @TAB got a couple of longnecks

TAB
Senior Contributor

Just did quick run to chemist to get stuff for sore knee @Bill16 then bunnings to get last minute stuff before work on Monday oh and stopped off somewhere else on way home lol well its 37 haha
TAB
Senior Contributor

Hey @Former-Member , got me while was out in heat doing last minute stuff could have done in cool ,first thing if was more organised
Still not put washing on. Got eine Flasche
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance