Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@Former-Member hey Pippi, pot of tea sounds real good. Had a bowel of fruits and oats porridge. Feeling better. Think might make a coffee. Pippi, you are gem. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

maybe @Meowmy  thought of her a lot lately

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah its secret @Former-Member  nuclear stress test for heart  they give me dye and make me ride exercise bike to do checks also cant have caffeine today so cant wake up properly

@TAB Tabny you turned the corner drastically and doing well. Hope you continue to improve to achieve our list lol. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I really dont know about that but looking at short term things at the moment @Meowmy  maybe need to change list lol but thanks, you are doing well too

@TAB Tabby, may be you need a saving plan for long term goals ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

that would need a career change first @Meowmy  not sure how much longer can keep doing what am doing  , but yes trying to keep tabs on it lol 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sounds healthy @Meowmy 

All the best with tests tomorrow @TAB 

@Former-Member Pippi, lovely, going to an online church meeting now. Have a good evening. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Former-Member  guess am looking for answers/quick fixes lol instead of taking control of things myself by going to gym etc, best to know if something stuffed though guess

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance