Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB Hey Tabby, good luck with work. Hope you can complete well. Life will go better for you. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, true, and maybe its better that after this week not so much work as still have health issues to try and sort out @Meowmy  just watching tv here, then naother bath maybe an try a nap. Need to start packing ugh well didnt know  to til yest morning but couldnt be bothered then

Former-Member
Not applicable

Have no words today @Former-Member Appreciate your messages, too exhausted to give a proper reply. Catch up another time. See how I am later. Might be another day. 
Need more sleep. 
Enjoy your day out with your little one. 😍

Hi @TAB 👋

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope you get more sleep @Former-Member  I might try soon. started packing

@TAB Hey Tabby, happy packing. Feeling a touch sore throat, may be got covid ha. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

finally got rid of my cough over a week ago @Meowmy  prob was covid lol ha for like 3 months yeah feel a bit stuffed after nap struggle to think what else need to pack, so have left it for a while 

@TAB Hey Tabby, glad you got rid of cough. Miserable this weekend weather. Kitchen sink ia blocked. Need @Bill16  lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Meowmy  its feeling a bit warm here, ha a/c on for few hrs yest

basin in bathroom was slow/blocked for ages, repeatedly google stuff to put down acrylic basin without damage, then just got 6 dollar plunger from bunnings working straight away. Try that maybe also got wire thing to put down drain but didnt need

@TAB Hey Tabby, not sure if we are allowed to go to Bunning. Will check tomorrow. Thinking of making a drink. Now you can afford a multicooker and blender ha

I will have your drain unblocked in a minute @Meowmy  g'day @TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance