Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

Good idea @Bill16 got heaps here just got to keep a lid on it a bit

Yeah I just didn't buy any today @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Me either but got extra other day @Bill16

@Bill16 @TAB Hey cool friends, enjoy tv and hydration. Lying down watching funny videos here. The evening getting better for us. Ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha yeah, got fire going here @Meowmy  hope youre okay

@TAB Tabby, fire sounds great. Very soothing to the emotions and mind. I had candles for nine hours.Was good. Funny videos make me laugh. Just doing that until drift to sleep. Take care.

TAB
Senior Contributor

sounds good @Meowmy  havent coughed in hours here, maybe dr hit on something ok I prompted it, hate doing their work for them lol, I remember stuff other drs have said and feed it back every now and again lol

@TAB good re cough. Just yawning and reading.  Turned off the heater. Think a bit cool would be good for sleep. Tabby,dreaming about your fire. So nice for you,at home, lit fire, watch tv, hydrating. Etc

TAB
Senior Contributor

when was in Germany, they always have window slightly open even when snow outside was nice, super warm in bed and beautiful cool dense air @Meowmy  txt friend finally replied, will take a while to get back to normal think as it always does lol

yes, may sound nice, good not coughing, but still feeling a bit down despite comforts lol

@TAB Tabby, good re txt friend. Hope we get good sleep.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance