Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby,  thanks for support. A bit better here. Not as deep in dark moods and swings. Hope to get through the day. Take care. Prayers for us all. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

have a treat maybe ? @Meowmy  have you contacted anyone for help ?  just off to shops here or wont go at all

@TAB hey tabby, thanks for care and support. I am with mum. Hope you enjoy the shops. Hope to feel a bit better soon. Take care. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

thoughts are with you @Meowmy  shops were okay thanks

@TAB hey Tabby, thank you for care and support. Got through two hours of work. Looks a manageable day on appointment book. Hope to get through. Hope you enjoy the afternoon. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

Gee that's a surprise @Meowmy  hope you get home okay I just thought you would stay at home

@TAB hey tabby,  I have always tried to focus on work as a way of coping my own problems. This may stop. I am getting worse not better. May be I will just be on pension and relate to other disabled people in the community as I have done so in early years. Still pretty anxious at work but clients been looked after. Take care. Enjoy your afternoon. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

That sounds hard @Meowmy  best to talk to doctor or someone maybe . Thanks not doing much here, had a big nap, might have another one, just the weather for it, plus am feeling relaxed

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy your nap. Just waiting for client here. Mum made coffee in thermostat for me today. So just sipping on that. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah maybe later with nap @Meowmy  that was nice of your mother to make you a thermos of coffee. My father always had a thermos and smoko as well as lunch at work. Was nice to have coffee and cake if a bit cold 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

Further information:

For urgent assistance